Sunday, May 6, 2007

testing testing 1 2 3

WARNING:
to avoid disappointment, before you continue, know that this was posted by jonathan and NOT by Darren and Shona.

jonathan here. D'ya think that Darren and Shona are going to regret giving me their password? Oh well. Actually, the reason i'm on here is b/c they reported having some strange goings on with the blog today and asked that I check it out to see if it was working normally from here. I guess so.

I suppose I shouldn't go too far, but since I am logged in...
I thought I'd remind everyone that this is very likely the week of their court date (Tuesday or Thursday). I wanted to encourage everyone to be praying about that. Frankly, my experience in Eastern Europe simply doesn't jive with how well things have gone for D&S&I. One might say that they are being blessed in a special way right now.
Also, on going to court, things will pass onto the Canadian embassy to get some paper work done, and we likely all know how well things have gone with passports even here in Canada lately. Yeah, so pray on.

However, regardless of the details of administering this adoption, I'd say that we are all aware of how amazingly well things are going with this lovely little family. It is wonderful. She is a precious little girl with some great parents.
jonathan

BTW: people who would like to be involved in a shower b-4 they all arrive home can come to their house on Saturday, May 12 from 2 - 4 pm. This shower is HOSTED by friends from LAKEVIEW CHURCH and is a 'play and learn' shower, which means age appropriate books/toys (ages 2-4) or donations.
There will be another shower in the near future. Stay tuned.
j

No comments: