Saturday, April 28, 2007

Pictures with jonathan's (& darren's) comments


She likes the shades, but has a bit of a time putting them on. Today she was smiling lots when S&D put them on her properly though. (I really like it when she smiles at me -- D :)

Ivanna found something very interesting over where I was sitting, but it was definitely not me; ever time I took out the camera, she looked away.

I figured Ivanna wanted to get into the stroller, but Darren wasn't getting it yet. She didn't say anything, just looked back and forth from stroller to Darren. The bear ended up getting the ride for now.

And back to the swings: definitely the favourite part of the orphanage playground. Oh, as an aside: today there was another little kid on the swings as D&S&Ivanna went by. He just stared after them saying "with Mama and Papa; she's with Mama and Papa." (I think this is where we're all supposed to cry). Those are the times it is hard to not be bringing back the whole lot of 'em.

Be very very thankful that you will never NEED to do this in your retirement. Close to the flat; these Baba's are selling their veggies so that they can get by.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't believe I get to be the first to post. I have to say again, how great it is to be able to follow your trip. The playground is so fun! I'm glad you're getting to know eachother better.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful Angel. Sending all three of you (as well as Jon) all our love and joy. You are in our prayers.

JJ&A

Tanis said...

I'm at Kath and Mark's in Marwayne. We were thrilled to read more and SEE more of your family. I truly cannot stop looking at the three of you. It is amazing. It looks and sounds like the bonding continues to go well. I can't wait to have JOnathan home to share all the stories and more pictures. I love you guys!